Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Simpsons..... who doesn't like them?

Who hasnever seen a Simpsons episode in his life? I think nobody. I do every day, I wait till 14:00 o'clock to watch in totally relax the episode of the day.

I will never forget some memorable episodes and scenes like this:




How many laughter with this episode but it isn't the one. Homer Simpson is a stupid character and for this he is spectacular. but the Simpson's family is all fantastic. This is why many games were born after the craziest family of Springfield. In Squakenet you'll find a lot of Simpsons' games. One of the first is The Simpsons, arcade genre with a graphic that is not the best nowadays. But it's the year 1991. Certainly better is the game released in 2003 The Simpsons: Hit & Run where I have played and enjoyed very much. I do recommend playing it! One of the last Simspon's game is Medal of Homer, nice Medal of Honor: Allied Assault parody.
Watch the game trailer:



For many years it has been a cult TV. Will never cease to amaze with its hilarity, though personally I prefer the episodes of old seasons. And what do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. My most memorable Simpsons moment is when Homer is in a lie detector it just explodes after Homer answering "Yes." to a question "Do you understand?" :D

    I like both new and old episodes, but I prefer the newer as they have more random funny stuff, which I like more. Old episodes are as good though, very well written good ol' comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I remember that episode... ahahah

    ReplyDelete