Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Race car... what a passion and what a crash!

We like car games, all of us, especially guys. From the very first we played on Sega, Outrun till Big Mutha Truckers 2: Truck Me Harder , not forgetting F1 ones as Formula 1 Grand Prix 2 or motorbikes ones like Moto Racer 3.

In many games, especially the elder, you have the opportunity to create a track, like Stunts, or customize your own car as in Nascar Racing.

What does it means? Crashes, crashes and again crashes...:



In many of theme, especially arcade, the incidents do not cause any damage and then you can safely competing with the opponents. But if you want to be an actor and destroy all the things you find on your way, you must play Stuntman Ignition, here the intro game:



Obviously, every game has its own type, for example: Classic race, Remotely controlled machines, Action fighting racing, etc.

Here a list of games I remember:


  • Power Drive, old rally game, simple but certainly one of the nicest ever;

  • Death Rally, where you have to win the race by all means available, especially incorrect;

  • Driver, adventure game set in the streets of America, to complete the mission you must run and escape the police;

  • Micro Machines V3, set on the circuit especially strange but fun challenge with friends.


Sure this is a few games that I propose you but in Squakenet you will find tons of similar games like this. Enjoy with your car game but attention to accidents!

2 comments:

  1. Any thoughts on Slicks 'n Slide?
    It, Vette and Outrun were the first racing games I ever played. But Stunts is my absolute favourite.

    I owe you guys a lot, for Squakenet and all nostalgic moments playing games that are still my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Micro Machines 2. I remember playing agaist my brother and my cousin in 3 over the same keyboard...

    And the kitchen track was awesome, how many fight over that damn sponge!!

    ReplyDelete