Monday, April 4, 2011

LEGO... construction bricks and videogame

Dear guys... the title says all! For many people LEGO is the best entertainment game ever. I have many unforgettable memories since I was three - four years old and I would go back in time for play with most popular bricks without any thought. For more excited fans I suggest to visit a LEGOLAND; there are many parks in the world but what you see in photo is the one in California:



Of course I can still play because the LEGO factory produces in continuous, bricks after bricks. For years LEGO have been producing many kind of construction set in addition to normal version: LEGO city, LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Technic that I like more. I have now in my room a model of escavator made some years ago. There isn't age for playing this game especially for this kind of construction... It's not casuality that I did technical studies. Just think how our creativity can improve just with pure fun. I am not sure if many people have missed the beauty of this entertainment game but there is always LEGO videogame available. In fact, those who likes LEGO games should make a search in Squakenet.

For example, who like racing game can play Lego Racers or Lego Racers 2.

Who like the genre of Star Wars can download LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game.

Another suggest game is LEGO Island where you can build some vehicles which move around the city like a jeep, a motorcycle, bicycle, etc.

Finally, to reconnect to the picture above, I propose LEGO Land where, with your imagination, you can learn, build and operate a wonderful amusement park.

For more detail you can search on the site the game you like more.

No comments:

Post a Comment